This Fusible web 100% Polyamide for bonding fabrics together without stitching is made by HTC. This item is sold by the yard. A full bolt is 40 yards. Made in the USA.
- Cut Stitch Witchery to desired size and place between layers to be bonded together.
- Cover with a light weight dry press cloth
- Steam press with iron set at Wool
- Press firmly for 10-12 seconds
- Do not glide iron back and forth
- Turn pieces over and repeat the process on the other side of the fabric to achieve a smooth, secure bond.
Be patient. Allow fabric to cool before handling; check adhesion by trying to lift one edge.
Stitch Witchery loses it web-like appearance when fused properly.
If necessary, press for an additional 5-10 seconds.
Be sure that all edges are completely covered and does not appear on the pressing surface.